回答済み

Attributs pour lier automatiquement les items entre Revit et dRofus

Bonjour,
Pour lier automatiquement des items de dRofus avec des familles/types d'équipement de Revit il faut sélectionner les attributs qui vont permettre la correspondance.

Dans la liste proposée d'attributs dRofus je ne vois clairement pas l'ensemble des attributs existants créés pour les items. La sélection est donc restreinte.

J'aimerais comprendre comment sont choisis les attributs qui figurent dans cette liste et savoir si il est possible d'y ajouter d'autres attributs d'items. 

Je joints à cette questions des captures de la liste d'attributs qui me sont proposés pour faire la correspondance. On remarque que des attributs se répètent plusieurs fois.

merci

• Hi Timothee,

My apologize for doing this in English, but my french isn't to good. 

The choices you have here are range off the most usual data fields our user use to link. 

Which data fields would you like to see here? What are you missing? 

• Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your answer, don't worry English is not a problem.

Does it mean I have to use this attribut somewhere else, in a configuration for example, to be able to see it in here ?

The data Im looking for is this parameter : 

When I check in the attribut configuration editor I've no trouble fiding it :

• Aah 

At this point that is not possible. 

BUT! there is a work-around. 

Create a new attribute configuration where your Key attribute is the dRofus parameter "BIM - Revit - Revit Clè item commune Revit" == What ever revit parameter that contains the same information. 

then you should add one more rule, the dRofus parameter "ID article" --> "Autre: dRofus id" (so that your default configuration will work).

With this attribute configuration selected you will see all the types that are linked in your tool "items <-> Families" located in the tool bar.

Then synchronize the items that are in the list so that they receive the correct article ID. 

This will make it so your default attribute configuration will work!

I hope this helped :) 

2人 がいいねしています
ログイン または 登録 コメント投稿のため