Unable to start the installation of dRofus
If you see the message: “Unable to retrieve application files. Files corrupt in deployment”
The most common reason for this is that a firewall has blocked the download. Please install the MSI version or contact your in-house IT department.
I have already an older version of dRofus
- Try to uninstall all previous versions of dRofus from the Control Panel
- If the above don't work, try to delete the files in folder:
- Win7/8: “C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0”
- XP: “c:\Document and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Apps\2.0”
- NOTE: This will delete all other ClickOnce apps as well
- Try to install ClickOnce again
- Try to use the MSI installation
Still cannot install dRofus?
- Check that any firewalls in your network have the relevant ports opened
- Use another network/location and install dRofus.
- If the above is not possible, download and install the MSI version
Using Windows XP?
Latest version of dRofus does not support Windows XP any more. If you need it, use dRofus 1.6 available here.